Wednesday 10 January 2018

Post 198--Leftist Intolerance


Happy new year!  I was hoping to share with you some thoughts about Christmas, but I could not get around to it.  Then I thought, "Oh, well, I'll get something for new year."  Didn't do that either. And now we're already January 10.  A "happy new year" wish too late for you?  In Nigeria, even in April, if I meet up with a friend I had not yet seen that year, I would still wish him a happy new year.  (Now anytime you say anything about Nigeria, you have to specify the ethnic group or geographical location, for you cannot ever generalize about a nation of 180 million people. About the only two things you can say about the country is (1) everyone is Black, though of various shades; (2) everyone loves soccer or football. As I read this over, I confess to a bit of exaggeration, but Nigerians don't mind that--at least some don't!

Today I am passing on to you a sad, if not infuriating Alberta story about leftist intolerance of Christian schooling and the Bible. It comes to us from that revel Ezra Levant. I'm just going to let him loose and sock it to you without any further interference from me. It is about:


A left-wing bureaucrat attacked a Christian school for teaching the Bible. But now the school is fighting back in court!

No comments:

Post a Comment